Newly Qualified Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Newly Qualified Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Boothman|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 12:52|
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- To deliver all reports and supporting working schedules as per the reporting timetable.
- To assist in dealing with the queries raised by the asset management team.
- To process all necessary journals in service and holding companies.
- Maintain accounting records for the Management Company.
- Provide monthly and quarterly National statistics information
Balance sheet and consolidation
- Assist in the consolidation of subsidiaries on a monthly basis with supporting documents.
- Assist in the consolidation of another company supporting schedules on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of management accounts for the Management Company.
- Perform reconciliation between EBITDA and statutory profit and loss account.
- Maintain and reconcile the records of parent company and internal subsidiary loans, processing all journals on regular basis.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Prepare loan compliance certificates for bank facilities.
- Prepare supporting documents for financial covenants.
- Maintain capital and FF&E reports for banks on a quarterly basis.
- Process monthly interest charge journals, ensuring all bank and loan accounts are reconciled.
Cash flow and Banking
- Assist in preparation of quarterly working capital reports.
- Update 90 days rolling cash flow on a daily basis and liaise with GFA and Finance Director
- Maintain monthly cash flow forecast
- Approve bank payments and weekly Bacs
Fixed assets, acquisitions and disposals
- Maintain monthly fixed asset reconciliation and FF&E reporting.
- Process monthly depreciation and amortisation journal
- Assist in processing acquisitions and disposal journals, ensuring correct accounting treatment has been applied.
- Liaise with capex purchase assistant on queries where required.
Audit & statutory accounts
- Assist during the course of interim and annual audit assignments, providing all supporting working schedules and other information requested in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts.
- Review iXBRL files before submission.
- Liaise with HMRC on VAT and other taxation queries.
- Prepare VAT, CIS and withholding tax returns in timely manner.
- Prepare annual corporation tax workings for the group, for submission to tax advisers.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
Education: Newly qualified ACA or ACCA level, ideally from a practice background with group statutory reporting, audit and taxation experience. IFRS experience would be highly beneficial for this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's