South West London
36000 - 42000
3 days ago
Our client, a highly respected firm in Woking seek a Tax Senior, either qualified by ATT/CTA or experience. Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, key areas of responsibility within this Tax Senior role will be to manage their own portfolio of clients and delivering a high level of client service, producing work in an efficient and effective manner. The role will be to provide a full tax compliance and advisory service tailored to the circumstances of each client. The candidate would also be expected to provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff.
The candidate would be expected to make a significant contribution towards the success of the team, with potential for progression depending on performance.
Essential requirements must include:-
- Previous work experience gained in a tax environment, preferably in practice
- Well-presented and articulate, with good attention to detail
- Proven experience in managing a busy portfolio
- Proactive and pragmatic approach
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Numerate and strong work ethic
The role will encompass:-
- Dealing with annual Tax Returns, liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Involvement in a wide range of personal tax assignments, including tax forecasting, considering residence and domicile status, capital gains tax, planning and enquiry work
- Involvement in ad hoc project work
- Training and supervising junior staff
Salary band of £36,000 - £42,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide and will be based on level of qualification and relevant experience.
Based in Woking the role is commutable from Weybridge, Leatherhead, Horsham, Epsom, Redhill and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.