Newly Qualified Accountant, London
|Job Title:||Newly Qualified Accountant, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 12:12|
£45,000 - £52,000 + benefits
Our client, a highly regarded and forward thinking enterprise, based in central London is looking for a newly qualified ACA with 1 to 2 years post qualified experience, looking to play a pivotal role in an ever changing finance function.
The successful candidate will be academically strong, (ACA Qualified)and educated to degree standard,together with strong A Level results.
The position is essentially all about the execution of strong financial support to the senior finance team and is likely to focus on the following areas:
- forecasting, reporting and providing analytics to support cash flow.
- preparation and review of selected balance sheet reconciliations.
- updating monthly schedule packs.
- completion of month-end reporting pack and submissions to global finance team.
- quarterly management packs to bank.
- communication to multiple departments regarding budgets and spend.
- explaining variances prior to forecast.
- leading the financial reporting for assigned entities
- devising and executing strategies to improve product profile.
An ability to challenge the status quo and drive change is required in the way in which data is collected and reported as will be the need to communicate and build strong relationships across a corporate business. Intellect and attention to detail are pre-requisites for application as is the desire to work for a forward thinking commercial entity. Our client will look at those who have recently qualified in practice and looking for their first jump into commerce.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's