Newly Qualified Accountant
|Job Title:||Newly Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + progression|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 12:44|
Senior Accountant job Newly Qualified Guildford ACA ACCA 6 Partner Independent Practice
Your new company
My client is a 6 Partner accountancy practice based in Guildford, Surrey. An opportunity is available for a qualified accountant to join their team in an advisory capacity, to add value to their clients and help them build the future of their business
Your new role
As a senior accountant you will:
- Attend client meetings, get an understanding of their business operations and aspirations
- Offer advice to clients as necessary in order to help their business grow and become more profitable
- Be the main point of contact for your clients in your portfolio
- Review the work of the accounts and bookkeeping team using your knowledge of your clients to add value
- Liaise with the tax team as necessary on client returns
- Be hands on as necessary in general practice work
- Assist the Partners with additional projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of working on a portfolio of clients, being able to advise and plan as necessary. You will have excellent communication skills, feeling comfortable with face to face meetings and networking.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary dependant on your experience up to £45,000. On-site parking is available plus a list of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's