Newly Qualified Accountant
|Job Title:||Newly Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||34000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Wintrip|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 15:23|
Our client is a dynamic firm of Accountants that is growing quickly. Due to the continued growth, they now seek a newly qualified ( ACA) Accountant to join their team.
This is a young business, with an experienced senior management team who have ambitious growth plans. With strong business values centred on trust and flexibility they care about our clients and staff and this is reflected in all they do.
The client base is varied and includes music and entertainment, high net worth individuals and their structures, owner managed businesses, families, private clients and more. Whilst they have a great deal of in house expertise they also work with wider specialists to deliver our clients logical, deeply considered, viable solutions.
An experienced accountant, reporting directly to the Partners of the firm. Working with lots of autonomy you will enjoy a varied role, covering all accounting and tax aspects.
- Primary point of contact for clients
- Supervision of junior staff and delegation of bookkeeping
- Identifying tax and accounting issues and making recommendations to clients accordingly
- Providing some advisory services to clients, eg remuneration planning and VAT advice
- ACA Newly Qualified with experience in practice
- Attention to detail including strong reconciliation skills
- Client service focus
- Good organisation and communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong use of Microsoft office e.g. Excel, Outlook and technology
- Statutory Accounts preparation
- Mixed tax experience (personal, partnerships, corporate, employment and indirect taxes)
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's