Newly created role! Advisory/Restructuring Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Newly created role! Advisory/Restructuring Senior Manager|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 15:07|
Are you a Corporate Recovery Senior Manager who's always wanted to do more Advisory/Turnaround work? Read on..
Your new company
My client is a boutique firm that punches well above its weight. Frequently winning work that much larger firms would love to have, they have grown purely organically since inception and have further location expansion in their strategy. They specialise in Business Advisory, which can range from investment and strategy to turnaround and insolvency.
Your new role
The firm are forming a new team which will be lead by you, the new Senior Manager. Ideally the workflow to this team will be a healthy blend of Lender/Stakeholder Advisory such pre-lending reviews, IBRs, working capital, cashflow, refinancing, negotiations with banks/stakeholders etc, mixed with formal work such as Administrations (which the firm are especially strong in) , solvent liquidations/strategic exit routes and liquidations.
The firm would hire a team of at least two underneath you; in the meantime you'd have the support of the wider firm resources.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally existing Insolvency/Restructuring Senior Manager with the desire to make Director within a year or so
- First-promotion to SM also potentially considered
- Wide-ranging experience in corporate work, especially Administrations
- Ideally a little pre-existing Advisory experience, but the firm can build on what you've got
- JIEB or ACCA/ACA
- Well-developed team, WIP and client management skills
What you'll get in return
- Your career path in the firm is down to you: the firm would support you to specialise more fully in Advisory, or to become an Appointment-taker if that is your preferred aim. Equally, if you're someone who more comfortable with delivery than BD/billing in your own right, then a career Senior Manager or career Director is equally viable.Your career, your choice.
- A genuinely entrepreneurial firm that you'll grow in tandem with
- Partner mentoring and support with what you want to achieve
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior - Finalist or newly qualified accountant
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £36000 per annum + parking, 25 days, hybrid working
Newly Qualified Accountant
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + progression and excellent package
Manager or Senior Manager
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
External Audit Senior Manager
Senior Corporate Tax Manager
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits