|Job Title:||Networking webinar|
|Salary:||Complimentary to IAC Community members|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 10:55|
Networking. We all know it's the best way to grow contacts, secure business, and build a positive reputation. BUT, where and how do you start when you don’t have the security of an established organisation behind you and it’s just about you?
This practical, fun and free to attend webinar for the Independent Advisers & Consultants Community will help you to:
- Have a plan - less is more. Find the right connectors, groups and local organisations that will yield the best results.
- Understand how to get your message right. What is it you do? Learn how to develop that 60 second elevator pitch.
- Build long-term relationships and learn how to nurture important contacts to help you find business.
Sona Davda, Head of Business Communities at ICAEW, will be joined by Heather White, an internationally recognised keynote speaker specialising in networking and personal brand. Heather will share her top tips on how to make a success of networking and develop those important contacts as you move away from a corporate world and launch a prosperous independent career.
Key learning outcomes
- Find a way of networking that works for you
- Build long-term relationships
- Learn how to describe what you do succinctly
This complimentary webinar is exclusively available to Independent Advisers & Consultants community members. You can join the community free of charge online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
2000 - 3000
Associate Tax Director
£36000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £35000 per annum + parking, dress down, flexi hours
Corporate Tax Manager - Southampton
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + Excellent Benefits