£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent package
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Move out of audit - Accounts Senior job Top 10 Practice Guildford Surrey ACA ACCA
Your new company
This Top 10 Firm with fantastic modern offices within easy reach from Guildford train station and shops, seeks a qualified accountant to join then in a senior capacity. You may be in an audit role currently and looking for a change of career.
Your new role
- Prepare statutory and management accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Clients range from SMEs to multi-national businesses with a turnover of up to £300mln
- Visit client offices in an outsourcing capacity to help internal finance functions as needed
- Set up new companies and VAT registrations
- Prepare VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes
- Mentor and assist juniors as needed
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience. You may have previously worked in an audit capacity with sound knowledge of accounts preparations and accounting standards.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £45,000 with a list of benefits to chose from including private medical and dental insurance, subsidised gym memberships and annual subscriptions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.