Mixed Tax Supervisor
|Job Title:||Mixed Tax Supervisor|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary plus benefits|
|Reference:||LH Mixed Tax Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Sandra Pereira|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 15:43|
- Preparing complex personal, partnership, trust and corporation tax returns.
- Reviewing tax returns prepared by other members of the team.
- Supporting the team with other tax filings throughout the year including P11d’s, PSAs, ATED, Form 42 and EMI40 returns.
- Liaising with clients to discuss queries and arranging submissions to HMRC.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring that payments and returns are filed on time.
- Drafting responses to HMRC correspondence and enquiry notices.
- Providing advice on tax planning matters including capital allowances, HMRC clearances, R&D claims, share schemes and SEIS/EIS investments under the supervision of Tax Managers and Principals.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- ATT, ACCA or ACA qualified.
- 5 years + tax experience gained in practice.
- Part qualified CTA or a desire to study towards CTA qualification (training support will be given).
- Good IT skills and a good technical ability.
Be a good team player with good interpersonal skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mixed Tax Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
25 days holiday + flexi hours
Mixed Tax Director/Partner (Equity)
Mixed Tax Manager - Excellent Independent Firm!
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Competitive Salary plus benefits