Mixed Tax Manager with Pathway to Partner (if desired)
|Job Title:||Mixed Tax Manager with Pathway to Partner (if desired)|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 17:08|
This interesting Tax Manager position based in Cheltenham. Our client are looking for a candidate who is wanting to commit to a firm and client base for the long term. Whether that comes with a career progressive mindset (to Partner) or someone who is happy at operating at a Tax Management level, then this is the role, and firm for you.
Our client are a family friendly independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cheltenham. They have a reputation of putting their Staff and Clients first. Thus, looking for someone who has the same attitude and mindset to continue driving the tax specialism further.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Managers position in Cheltenham are:
- Routine tax return preparation and review of compliance
- Preparation and advice surrounding business restructures, share schemes, purchase own shares, IHT, Trusts, R&D
- Other ad hoc projects
- Building strong tangible relationships with the firms client base to add value from a Tax angle (Corporate or Personal.
- Be proactive to identify opportunities and have the skills to act on these areas of work.
- Support the partners in the successful running of the firm
To be successful when applying for this Tax Manager's vacancy in Cheltenham you will have/be:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified
- Proven track record of working in an UK accountancy practice
- Demonstrable experience of leading a tax team, managing a client base.
- Previous responsibilities of completing advisory projects on behalf of clients (Corporate and Personal Tax)
Very competitive Salary
Equity Partnership on offer (if desired)
Parking on site
Working with an established team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mixed Tax Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
25 days holiday + flexi hours
Mixed Tax Manager - Excellent Independent Firm!
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Mixed Tax Director/Partner (Equity)
Mixed Tax Senior
£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
China Indirect Tax and Customs professionals – all levels from partner to junior consultant