|Job Title:||Medical Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 12:00|
Medical Accountant job in Norwich or Colchester
Hays are recruiting two Qualified, Qualified by Experience or Part-Qualified accountants for their client, a large regional accountancy firm.
You can be based from either Norwich or Colchester and will be joining their rapidly expanding Medical team which looks after GP partnerships, individual GPs, locums, hospital consultants and associated limited companies. This interesting position would suit enthusiastic individuals who are looking to progress in their careers. You will have responsibility for all aspects of client work and assist with developing and leading junior members. You will provide support to the partner/manager team and will have the opportunity to get involved in business development activity.
- Preparing (and reviewing) draft accounts for our medical practices and associated companies.
- Preparing (and reviewing) business and personal tax computations and returns as required.
- Managing workload and client expectations.
- Working within budgets set at the planning stage.
- Overseeing junior staff in the preparation of accounts and tax returns, providing training where required and assisting with their development.
- Ensuring the efficient use of appropriate software packages internally and supporting clients with the management of their accounting systems.
- Take an active role in business development and promoting the firm in the local area.
In return you will have support to establish your career at a pace that suits you both personally and professionally. You will also be offered a competitive salary and extensive benefits package inc.
- Flexible and Agile working - Option to work from home,
- Medicash Program
- Option to buy additional holiday.
- Regular sports and social events.
- Involvement in wellbeing initiatives that include charity events, dress down days and therapies.
- Employee Assistance Programme providing advice, support services and counselling.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cara Whyte 07502377206
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's