£70000 - £90000 per annum
8 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Manager/ Seniot Tax Manager - Real Estate
Your new company is a Real Estate and Property Group based in Central London. After several strategic acquisitions the company's portfolio has grown exponentially and has recently reached a value of £4 billion and continues to grow. Given the vast expansion of the company there is an opportunity for a Manager/ Senior Manager to join the team to support the Head of Tax and wider tax team on a broad range of tax projects.
You will gain significant exposure to UK and non-UK tax matters and will have the opportunity to implement improvements within the companies current tax function.
- Assist and advise on transactions undertaken by the group such as: Corporate and property acquisitions and disposals, intragroup lease restructuring, corporate restructuring and bank refinancing.
- Developing tax forecast and reporting models.
- Monitoring and advising on the impact of legislative changes, helping to ensure business policies and processes keep pace with changes in operations
- Responding to busines tax queries
- Transfer pricing policy review
- Responding to HMRC enquiries and managing tax inspecter relationship
- Assist with tax compliance and reporting
- CIS, SDLY and NRCGT and ATED compliance
- Employment tax support
- Others as business needs dictate.
This is a perfect opportunity for a qualified and expereince tax professional who is keen to develop their current abilities in a vibrant and fast pace environment under either a temporary or permanent arrangement.
Skills + experience:
- CTA/ACA qualified
- Real estate experience including acquisitions, disposals, due diligence
If you're interested in this role on either a temporary and permanent basis, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.