Manager/ Senior Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Manager/ Senior Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2020 12:06|
Manager/ Seniot Tax Manager - Real Estate
Your new company is a Real Estate and Property Group based in Central London. After several strategic acquisitions the company's portfolio has grown exponentially and has recently reached a value of £4 billion and continues to grow. Given the vast expansion of the company there is an opportunity for a Manager/ Senior Manager to join the team to support the Head of Tax and wider tax team on a broad range of tax projects.
You will gain significant exposure to UK and non-UK tax matters and will have the opportunity to implement improvements within the companies current tax function.
- Assist and advise on transactions undertaken by the group such as: Corporate and property acquisitions and disposals, intragroup lease restructuring, corporate restructuring and bank refinancing.
- Developing tax forecast and reporting models.
- Monitoring and advising on the impact of legislative changes, helping to ensure business policies and processes keep pace with changes in operations
- Responding to busines tax queries
- Transfer pricing policy review
- Responding to HMRC enquiries and managing tax inspecter relationship
- Assist with tax compliance and reporting
- CIS, SDLY and NRCGT and ATED compliance
- Employment tax support
- Others as business needs dictate.
This is a perfect opportunity for a qualified and expereince tax professional who is keen to develop their current abilities in a vibrant and fast pace environment under either a temporary or permanent arrangement.
Skills + experience:
- CTA/ACA qualified
- Real estate experience including acquisitions, disposals, due diligence
If you're interested in this role on either a temporary and permanent basis, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Tax Manager - Global Compliance transformation
Senior Finance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ICAEW Professional Level Tax Compliance Examiner
Fees are fixed and paid per examination session
Senior Financial Planning Analyst
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Senior Management Accountant *tv &film*
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits