Manager/Senior Manager, Disputes and Valuations Forensic
|Job Title:||Manager/Senior Manager, Disputes and Valuations Forensic|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £78000.00 per annum + great benefits + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 18:31|
Join this international advisory consultancy, who boast a swathe of recent and upcoming lateral Partner hires.
Your new company
A global firm with an outstanding reputation in Expert work across several specialisms, this key Hays client is in organic growth mode, leading to further investment in their disputes, economics and valuations team. The firm prides itself on innovation and while there are different specialisms, they take a whole-firm approach when it comes to client solutions, and they encourage innovative thinking from all their professionals. So you get to not only work with but bounce ideas around with a far greater variety of specialists than in a traditional firm set-up.
The firm hired consistently throughout 2020, and is now ready to hire a Manager or junior SM. With early responsibility as the endemic culture, it is possible in this firm to testify at AD/SM level level if able and ready.
Your new role
Sample engagements include complex global disputes, international arbitration, consulting and preparation of expert report and testimony in consumer class action matters, consulting on complex forensic accounting and financial reporting matters and opining on quantum, valuation and loss of profits.
Oil & Gas, Mining, Hospitality and Construction are just some of the in-depth industry specialisms the firm is known for.
A full specification is available but some responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of forensic engagements
- Preparing and reviewing detailed financial models including analysing profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts in order to prepare a DCF analysis.
- Writing Expert reports and other deliverables
- Leading a team of qualified staff, reporting to Directors and Partners
You'll be encouraged and supported to engage in BD, thereby developing your own profile as well as value-adding to the firm. The firm's natural cross-selling culture will see you augmenting your internal profile as much as your external.
What you'll need to succeed
While of course suitably qualified Forensic Accountants are being considered, the firm are equally keen to engage with Valuations or Economic Consulting Managers/AD's who have a desire to broaden the scope of mandates they work with, and develop their Forensic skills.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent) or CFA , ideally first time passes.
- Forensic accountancy economic consulting or valuations experience,
- Very strong analytical and financial modelling skills with a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Strong report writing and oral communication skills.
- Experienced in managing and mentoring junior team members.
What you'll get in return
- A superior benefits suite including excellent non-contributory pension and whole-family private health cover
- Close access to mentors - no unnecessary layers
- A whole-firm approach - they don't work in "boxes" and you'll be encouraged to do/think the same
- Properly meritocratic promotion policy
- A pure Advisory firm, with conflict-free and varied mandates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Valuations Conversion for Newly Qualified (Tax, Audit, CF)
bonus & benefits
ICAEW Professional Level Business Strategy and Technology Moderator
Fees are fixed and paid per examination session
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
45000 - 50000