Business Services Manager or Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Business Services Manager or Senior Manager|
|Salary:||£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 09:52|
We are looking to recruit a talented and ambitious accountant to join our Truro office and play a key role within our Corporate and Business Services team.
This could be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to relocate to Cornwall. Not only would you get all the benefits that living and working in Cornwall can offer, but you would also be taking on a role that will enable you to progress your accountancy career within one of the South West's leading employers.
We are interested in talking to candidates who are operating at Assistant Manager through to Senior Manager level – this role can be shaped around the appointed candidates’ skills and experience.
This position will give you the autonomy to develop and grow a talented team to offer a range of compliance related services to a broad portfolio of owner managed business clients.
Recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for five consecutive years, you will be part of a business that recognises the importance of offering a healthy work/life balance to its people.
Fresh off the back of recruiting a record number of people in 2020, we are now looking to continue to attract a great talent to support our ambitious growth plans.
Working closely with our Truro office SMT, you will look to grow our portfolio of clients and will seek to add value to our existing clients by introducing additional services that we can offer.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with our management team to manage and develop our Business Services team – this will include recruiting team members and coaching our people so that they can reach their potential
- Building strong relationships with our owner-managed business clients and ensuring that we continue to offer a quality trusted advisor service
- Monitor developments in the accounting marketplace to help retain competitiveness and efficiency of service provision
- Build/retain a good network of local contacts within the Cornish market to aid business development
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of working within a business services environment/practice environment
- A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the local business community
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Highly commercial with the drive to contribute towards Bishop Fleming’s growth
Please contact Ally Allington; Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Services Manager / Senior Manager - Farming
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, negotiable
Accounts & Business Services Manager - Winchester
Business Services & Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate Manager
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Accounts Senior - Business Services
Dependent on Experience
Private Business Tax Senior Manager