Manager - Investigation Services, Forensic, Risk Consulting
|Job Title:||Manager - Investigation Services, Forensic, Risk Consulting|
|Location:||Hong Kong City|
|Contact Name:||HR DEPT HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 10:16|
KPMG Forensic China and Hong Kong SAR has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of fraud and misconduct investigations, anti-money laundering and sanctions compliance services, fraud risk management, forensic technology and corporate intelligence services.
We have worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic network of over 1,900 professionals, to conduct successful enquiries and analyse financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
Our Investigation services include large-scale and multijurisdictional investigations, as well as documentation analysis, digital evidence recovery and process, document management and other analytical techniques. Using specialist accounting, investigation and business skills, our Investigation professionals assist our clients in the investigation of fraud, impropriety and/or suspected regulatory compliance issues.
The role undertaken by the individual will depend on the type and circumstances of each project and experience of the individual and will generally incorporate the following:
- Lead financial investigations, assessing and analysing data and documentation, preparing written reports
- Communicate findings with client's senior stakeholder and representatives
- Manage multiple large and complex engagements / tasks simultaneously
- Supervise and manage a team of professionals to perform high quality consulting projects; help to identify fraud control improvement opportunities for clients
- Develop our product offerings, and assist in developing training, procedures and methodologies
- Support opportunity pursuits; build and maintain internal and external relationships, support marketing activities to external and internal clients
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Consultant.
- A degree holder and a qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in financial investigations, strong attention to detail and ability to handle and analyse complex financial information.
- Strong project management skills, experience in handling high-impact and complex projects across borders or functions in a dynamic environment are a definite advantage
- Investigation experience with a law enforcement agency, regulatory agency or within a professional consulting environment would be valuable
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English . Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) proficiency is a must.
- Creative thinking, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high commitment to quality client service
- Strong team-building, mentoring and leadership capabilities
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager, Information Risk Management, IT Audit
Associate Director, Information Risk Management, IT Audit
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
45000 - 70000
Finance Manager / Controller
£55000 - £65000 per annum