Manager - Internal Audit, Data Analytics
|Job Title:||Manager - Internal Audit, Data Analytics|
|Salary:||Excellent package on offer|
|Contact Name:||Katy Sturgess|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 11:49|
Your new company
A diverse international business based in Gloucestershire.
Your new role
Assist the development of the data analytics and audit technology roadmap for the organisation.
* Lead the implementation of the roadmap activities, including new technologies and applications into the audit department.
* Manage/oversee a small team who perform projects in the areas of fraud and internal control risk as well as other special projects/data analytic requests.
* Lead the development of best practices, continuous monitoring reports and/or ad hoc data analytics, where applicable, to maintain a focus on the related fraud/internal control risk going forward.
* Provide oversight and direction toward brainstorming and creation of ad-hoc/continuous monitoring reporting as needed to support internal investigations, special projects and the on-going monitoring of fraud risks
* Work with and support various internal and external customers to provide the information they need for various special projects, process audits, anti-fraud initiatives or internal investigations
What you'll need to succeed
- Likely to hold professional certification (CPA, CIA, CISA, ACDA) with several years post qualification experience.
- Comfortable with leading edge risk assessment methodologies.
- People supervisory experience
- Computer programming ability, especially SQL and Python.
- Experience with SAP and ACL preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time to locations throughout the world in the future
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary -according to experience and benefits package including pension, bonus, car allowance, 25 days holiday etc.
Some flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Internal Controls Analyst
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Senior Internal Auditor
£60000.00 - £68000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits