|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 18:17|
Qualified Accountant job in March with leading Accountancy firm
Hays are delighted to be working with a leading Accountancy Practice, with offices across East Anglia, who are seeking a Manager for their March office. In summary, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients providing high quality compliance services for a range of corporate and specialist clients.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Fully accountable for the provision of audit and accounting services including corporate and special services for a portfolio of clients with annual fees of £200k
- Corporate taxation and finance
- Company Secretarial duties.
- Provide projections and forecasting information.
- Review VAT returns and provide an in-depth knowledge and advice service to clients.
- Manage budgets and compliance processes.
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for additional services
- Manager junior staff and review work before passing to partner to sign off, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards/requirements
- Competitive salary
- Study support if required
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Health care cash back scheme
- Pension scheme
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays to discuss and receive the full job specification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + working from home
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Horsham, West Sussex
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Dependent on Experience