|Location:||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 10:38|
Manager job for Chartered Accountancy In Great Yarmouth.£35-45k salary. Great opportunity for progression
Hays is recruiting a Client Manager for a leading regional firm of chartered accountants who have a growing division in Great Yarmouth.
The role is offering excellent exposure to a variety of clients, along with free parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and room for progression within the firm.
- Managing a varied client portfolio with around £250,000 in fees
- Preparation and review of financial statements for limited companies and some sole traders and limited companies
- Planning and leading audit assignments, reviewing work done by juniors on client premises
- Preparation of personal tax and business tax computations and self-assessments
- Monitoring the WIP as well as budgeting jobs and billing clients
- Reviewing, adjusting and completing assignments that are drafted by junior members of staff, ready for a final review by a Partner
- Delegating work to junior team members with on the job mentoring
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a public practice.
- Prior experience with SAPA would be useful but not essential
- Previous audit experience would be an advantage but not essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's