|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 11:20|
Portfolio Manager job in Norwich with award winning firm. £45-50k plus benefits.
Hays are recruiting a Manager for an award-winning Accountancy Practice in Norwich. The role will be managing a mixed and demanding portfolio of clients within the firm's Business team as well as managing and leading a growing team.
Excellent opportunity for someone wanting to move away from Audit, but remain within Practice.
- To display a commercial approach to client servicing and to demonstrate maturity in judgement.
- To actively grow client portfolio making the most of business development opportunities when they arise
- To produce complete client files to consistently good standard.
- To competently manage all routine tax compliance matters occurring within client assignments.
- To be able to raise high quality business correspondence, including technically demanding reports.
- To take responsibility for portfolio WIP, billing procedures and debtor control through liaison with appropriate Partners and Directors.
- To display strong and proactive awareness of current legislation and changes, relating them where appropriate to client assignments.
- To be able to identify opportunities to add value to clients.
- To be able to delegate work effectively where appropriate.
- To assist in staff development appraisal meetings and mentoring
- To display a strong team ethic working alongside other managers sharing resources
- ACA/ACCA qualified - ideally with 5 years PQE
- Up to date working knowledge of VAT, including MTD
- Staff management experience
- Experience of using Sage Line 50, Xero and Quickbooks Online essential.
- Strong excel skills, including creation of financial models or forecasts.
Training & Development:
- Potential secondment opportunities
- CPD programme for part/fully qualified candidates including compliance and broader technical skills training
- Performance reviews every six months
- Excellent salary
- Smart Working
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Volunteering programme.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- 25 days Holiday (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Private medical insurance
- Car and fuel allowance via salary sacrifice
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Retail Discounts as part of UK 200 Group
- Cycle to work scheme
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager / Senior Manager
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £58000.00 per annum