Management Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||Management Accounting Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bens & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 20:01|
The role will be responsible for managing a team of c.8, all supporting the management accounting process. You will manage the divisional management accounts and budget packs, ensuring all accounting is in line with policies and at a consistent high standard. You will also prepare the monthly financial reporting and provide crucial analysis to aid decision making across the business.
Key duties include:
* Managing the entire Management Accounting team including the preparation of accounting packs and supporting analysis
* Drafting monthly Management Accounts key issue reports for the Head of Finance
* Preparing and managing monthly financial reporting including KPIs, Sales and Margin analysis, variance analysis and commentary
* Preparing P&L forecasts for the Head of Finance
* Coordinating budget process and preparing consolidated information packs and analysis
* Preparing the management accounts and analysis for various cost centres
* Presenting MI to the senior leadership team
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive PQE gained in a full management accounting capacity. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving commercial environment and be well versed working to strict deadlines.
You must be able to demonstrate examples to date where you have provided key, value-adding analysis to the business, using strong Excel skills and an inquisitive mind set to better the department and impact the wider organisation.
From an interpersonal perspective, you will be a credible and confident team manager, with a proven track record motivating others and ensuring a consistent high standard of work kept up across the board. You must display a positive and proactive attitude, able to think creatively and solve any problems that arise.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a high calibre Management Accounting Manager to join a well-established organisation that can provide long term security and the chance for real job satisfaction. This client offers a transparent and progressive working culture, where high achievers and hard workers are acknowledged and rewarded accordingly.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits