City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A high growth investment management business are looking to grow their finance team by hiring a qualified accountant with the potential to grow and develop their careers. The company are an established and financially secure business who are growing despite the current economic conditions.
Your new role
Given the breadth of the role and mix between reporting, commercial investment analysis and regulatory duties the role would be ideally suited to a qualified accountant who has and interest in working within the investment space.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts with commentary
- Variance analysis - budgets vs actuals
- Drawdowns from investors
- Review and analysis of investment performance
What you'll need to succeed
The company prides itself on the ability to give opportunity to their team as well as senior level exposure to the people managing the business. With this comes lots of development opportunities.
- Qualified accountant ACA/ ACCA / CIMA
- Interest/experience in investment/real estate/financial services
- Desire to work in small but growing business
- Takes interest in process improvement
- Can work with senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
You will need to be conscientious and hard working but also have the desire to align yourself to company growth. The company have a competitive remuneration structure and a progressive, hard working, fun culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.