Management Accountant - Insurance Brokers - Remote Working
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - Insurance Brokers - Remote Working|
|Salary:||£42000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Kennedy|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 15:48|
Growing Insurance Brokers looking to add a management accountant to their team.
Insurance Brokers who have been growing by acquisition are looking to add a management accountant to their team.
- Complete monthly management accounts including recs and journals
- Build strong relationships within the business and be able to effectively challenge to achieve results
- Drive efficiencies and initiatives to enhance business performance
- Formulate forecasts and annual plans to support business growth plans
- Implement and closely monitor KPI's in-line with business expectations
- Responsible for plans and forecasts with the ability to adapt to changing business conditions
- Ad-hoc projects
The Management Accountant will need to be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, with experience in balance sheet , consolidations, data analysis, month end, budgeting and forecasting. Strong excel skills are a must.
The Management accountant is paying up to £50,000 + bonus and other benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Internal Auditor - Insurance
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Senior IT Auditor - Insurance
£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Audit Managers, Insurance sector - Big 4 firm
£55000 - £61000 per annum + Manager grade benefits
Interim Tax Accountant
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum