£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Management Accountant - Food business
Your new company
At the moment I am working closely with a Food business who is recruiting a new Management Accountant. The company is specialised in street food and fast growing. They have offices all around the world and have a turnover of £30milj.
Your new role
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and Group reporting
- Developing management accounts reporting and establishing regular review meetings with all non-financial departments with principal objectives being strong and robust cost controls and accountability against budgets
- Responsibility of preparation of quarterly VAT returns, EC sales, Intrastat submissions and statistical reporting for HRMC and to provide advice and guidelines to relevant internal departments as required
- Supervise all day to day accounting operations & participate in data capture as required (monthly close and year end)
- Provide training and advice to the Accounts payable assistant
- Assist the Financial Controller Month-end reporting Cash flow forecasting
What you`ll need to succeed
For this role we are looking for someone who is:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Fully Qualified
- Ideally food experience or practice trained with management accounting experience
- Hands-on, motivated and flexible
- Strong Excel knowledge Knowledge of Navision is a plus
What you will get in return
The new Manufacturing Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller. You will work for a well-known business and have a lot of exposure to different parts of the business. The Management Accountant will have a broad role with a lot of responsibilities and opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.