Management Accountant - Food Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - Food Manufacturing|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Freestone|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 13:41|
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering Cranswick Convenience Foods with their search for a talented and commercially orientated Management Accountant with extensive Costing experience. The role is based in Milton Keynes.
We are passionate about producing only the best quality food, efficiently, and sustainably in well invested facilities across the UK. Our focus on quality is a top priority all the way through our supply chain from farm to fork. Our mantra is 'good in equals good out', ensuring we make great tasting food for everyone to enjoy.
MK Mission Statement
Through outstanding people we make great tasting products and deliver unsurpassed service. Our industry leading efficiency, using sustainable ways of working is something we are very proud of.
Manufacturing Management Accountant Role profile
- To produce timely and accurate weekly, mgmt information for the business. Ownership of the std costing reporting and the product costing mechanics.
- To liaise effectively with the onsite team, contacts at other sites and at head office.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the jobs allocated to you and a forward-thinking approach to new opportunities.
- Preparation of daily/weekly management trackers
- Ownership of manufacturing KPI's, yield analysis and other efficiency tracking
- Preparation of weekly trading report
- Maintenance of std model
- Ownership of the product costing cycle for all MK products.
- Investment appraisal support, generating pre and post analysis on improvements.
- Perform key adhoc analysis on continuous improvement initiatives
- Run yield improvement monthly meetings
- Input in budget and f'cast cycle for direct costs and MSP creation
- Preparation of ad hoc reports
Candidate Knowledge and Skills requirements
An excellent Management Accountant who has an analytical mind combined with a strong business orientation. Must be self-motivated and able to assume responsibility achieving the required deadlines. Be able to contribute to the decision-making process to ensure business growth and long-term success.
- Knowledge of std costing and reporting, preferable if worked in food & beverage industry
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Preferable if there is working knowledge of Navision
- Preferable if there is working knowledge of Power BI reporting
- Business partnering experience
- Line management experience
- Excellent MS office skills e.g. excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A relevant qualified certification (e.g. ACCA/CIMA)
£50-£60k per annum
Pension money purchase 5%
Discounts (Hapi Benefit scheme)
Holiday - 33 days
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £37500 per annum + Free parking, 33 days annual leave
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Bonus + Benefits
Management Accountant/Senior Management Accountant
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Plus benefits package
Interim Management Accountant
£225.00 - £325.00 per day
Management Accountant (contract)
£40000 - £45000 per annum