£40000 - £45000 per annum
19 days ago
The preparation of management information, month end reporting and regulatory returns. Preparation and publication of statutory and management accounts, the maintenance and control of accounting ledgers, along with providing support and advice for subsidiaries, related companies and their Bank division.
Financial Services business based in Kent.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and yearly statutory accounts and tax computations for regulated subsidiaries. Prepare accruals, prepayments and other accounting entries. Provide Finance input to annual returns as requested.
- Prepare financial control/balance sheet control processes for regulated subsidiaries.
- Assist with the control and development of the nominal, other ledgers and financial control systems for regulated subsidiaries. Ensure integrity and accuracy of data on system.
- Prepare and present financial updates to various committees.
- Support the external audit process.
- Production and development of the bank's stress testing financial analysis to support risk management.
The Management Accountant must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, with extensive month experience and strong excel skills. Previous experience in financial services would be advantageous.
The Management Accountant role is paying up to £45,000 + other benefits, with the option to work from home 2 days per week when office life is back to normal.