Management Accountant - Asia/Mandarin
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - Asia/Mandarin|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Contact Name:||Mark Houghton|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 11:05|
The MA will be the key support for the managers of the finance team, allowing them to concentrate on adding value to the business.
Flexibility will be key to the role, to ensure that the key demands of the finance function can be efficiently deployed.
A desire to develop will ensure that the role embraces technological change to improve processes and procedures, improving the efficiency and the value creation of the department.
Our client is a well known global brand that has had significant growth over the last ten years, taking market share not only in the UK but across most continents. Their growth will not stop over the coming years either as they pride themselves on product development and innovation.
- Full ownership and control of stock reconciliations and landed costs recovered against the stock as well as analysis of reworked stock
- Assist in the preparation of year end statutory account files for statutory audit purposes and consolidation
- Responsible for accurate reporting of product information
- Responsible for VAT/GST returns
- Preparation and maintenance of aspects of the Trial Balance across regional business units for the purposes of management reporting
- Liaise with department heads on overhead analysis
- Liaise with Commercial Finance Managers on P&L review and timely completion
- Full ownership of monthly balance sheet reconciliations accurately and on a timely basis
- Analysis and understanding of charge
- Responsible for completion of all financial returns
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset reports
- Liaising with external advisors in preparation of tax computations and audit
- Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin essential
- Cantonese language skills desirable
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Educated to A level standard
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills
Highly competitive basic salary and package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Lancashire, Lancashire
£200 - £275 per day
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Benefits
£40000 - £41000 per annum
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum