|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Owen Philp|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 17:15|
A permanent Management Accountant job for a growing organisation based in Worcester.
£Competitive (plus study support)
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Management Accountant to join a PE backed organisation based on the outskirts of Worcester.
The business is rapidly expanding across the UK with almost 450 employees nationwide and now a market leader within their field. Built on strong foundations, their people are at the core of everything they do with a commitment around offering regular support and development opportunities to their employees.
Your new role
Working as part of their central finance team at Head Office, you will primarily be responsible for the preparation of detailed management accounts whilst offering support across the wider finance function.
- Overseeing and maintaining the integrity of the nominal ledger
- Reconciliation of control accounts with differences investigated, recorded and properly corrected
- Accurately maintain and reconcile bank statements to the system
- Overseeing transactional integrity of the sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparation of detailed monthly management accounts up to trial balance
- Accruals, prepayments and sales reserves
- Management of the Fixed Asset Registers
- Prepare analysis to support the statutory accounts
- Support with ad hoc reporting and investigations
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant (CIMA)
- Experienced in producing management reports
- Background working in a supportive management accounts role
- Excellent numerical skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills (formulas etc.)
- Good working knowledge of accounting software (Navision/Business Central would be an advantage)
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus continuous training and development opportunities including study support where necessary. In addition, an attractive benefits package is on offer which involves 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension scheme, employee discount schemes, annual leave purchase scheme and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £45000 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant (Transport)
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Financial Accountant - 13 Month FTC
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Interim Financial Accountant - 6 Month Term
Crawley, West Sussex
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£238 - £55000.00 per annum