|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 18:51|
Are you looking to lead on management accounting for a children's charity?
Would working to business partner with multiple senior stakeholders be of interest to you?
Does working for a long established charity in Central London interest you?
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous salary package of £45-50k
- Substantial pension contribution
- Working in a large office in Central London
- Producing detailed management reporting for areas including fundraising and service contracts
- Prepare cashflow forecasting and additional strategic financial plans in collaboration with other members of the senior finance team
- Working towards planning, maintenance and development of the budget for the charity
- Act as a business partner to various members of the SMT including senior non-finance staff, in order to deliver and present financial information in a way that is understandable
- Provide training and exposure for junior members of the team
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Excellent communication skills with experience in working with and explaining complex financial information to non-finance staff
- A proactive nature
- Ideally have experience working in a charitable organisation
- Ideally have experience of working with service contracts from a finance perspective
Applications are being reviewed daily so please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£47000 - £56000 per annum
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£20 - £22 per hour