£36 - £45000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Permanent job opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant to join a large manufacturing business.
Your new company
A large manufacturing business based in Swindon is looking for a progressive Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis due to a recent restructuring, which has resulted in opportunities for growth within the finance function.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation and production of the monthly management accounts including accompanying commentary
- Variance analysis against budget/forecast
- Monthly 3 month rolling forecasts
- Supporting senior colleagues with the annual budgeting process
- Preparation of management board pack for monthly review
- Business partnering with business units to explain financial results
- Working with the wider finance team on projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a recently qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with experience of the production of monthly management accounts. You'll have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work with a variety of stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £45,000 per annum alongside a number of competitive benefits including enhanced holiday and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.