|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 19:00|
Are you looking for a forward-thinking, forward-moving organisation in which to build upon your Management Accounting experience? Do you want to work in a collaborative team with the ability to liaise with and challenge senior management? Do you want a role that is a clear stepping stone towards more senior work?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a sector-leading organisation in Berkshire that truly encourages development and supports its staff to be progressing in their careers. As a Management Accountant, you will join a collaborative and lively team, delivering on key accountabilities such as:
- Working closely with budget holders to prepare budgets and forecasts and supporting them by presenting budgets against actual performance, providing variance analysis, and writing detailed analytical commentary to inform budget holders of their financial position
- Delivering monthly management accounts to an exceptional standard and within agreed upon timeframes
- Business partnering with financial and non-financial senior managers, across various parts of the organisation, challenging them on financial data where appropriate
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the Finance team and wider business to help the organisation meets its growth targets.
As an organisation that is growing and focusing on the progression and success of its staff, this is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team in an attractive working environment. Working closely with the Senior Finance Business Partner and giving you great exposure around the c£350m turnover organisation, this will be a CV enhancing Management Accountant role that can lead on to greater things both internally and externally.
To be considered, please meet the following criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Have experience in the production of monthly management accounts
- Be a strong communicator with good soft skills, a collaborative approach to working, and a desire to contribute to the team spirit and key values of a modern organisation.
Applications are being reviewed constantly and the deadline will be brought forward if the right candidate is found - please do not risk missing out, apply now to be considered!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
Management Accountant (Property Development)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Management Accountant
£43k - 46k per year
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum