City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Management Accountant for a software business based in London £45-50k
Your new company
A growing international software business based in central London is hiring a qualified Accountant to join their team as a Management Accountant. The business offer a services which helps individuals and businesses worldwide to reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the FC to develop the finance team and build out capabilities
- Full responsibility for revenue recognition processing and accounting
- Assist with year-end audit process and statutory reporting
- Manage cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Actively partner with operational managers and develop business support.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA fully qualified
- 0-2 years PQE
- Confident excel user (pivot table / v-look ups)
- 2.1 degree or above
What you'll get in return
This role will offer a recently qualified Accountant a strong grounding when working in their first fully qualified role. You will be working for a reputable and high performing business which has seen year on year success and is revolutionising the software sector offering a unique and diverse product. The role offers you the chance to work autonomously whilst having then support of a Financial Controller to help develop you as a fully qualified accountant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.