|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 12:31|
Management Accountant - Cheltenham - Progressive role
Hays Senior Finance are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a team at the finance centre of this growing privately owned company based on the outskirts of Cheltenham. The role is ideally suited to a qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Accountant.
You will have experience of working within a Management Accounts role and seeking to advance your career to the next level. There will be considerable opportunity for ongoing further professional and personal development.
Reporting directly to the Accounting Manger key responsibilities will include the following;
- Working in a team and producing monthly management accounts for a business with a turnover of £500,000,000.
- Month end processing and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly stock and cost accounting
- Support the financial reporting function.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports to business managers
- Developing cost and analysis models
- Supporting Financial Planning and budgeting processes
- Undertaking projects
- Business Partner with divisions, such as R&D to support the operational businesses in achieving their objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following experience, skills and personable attributes:
- Qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
- Must have worked in a fast-moving customer focused finance team producing Management Accounts
- Thorough understanding of costs and variances.
- Be confident and articulate with the ability to produce and present high-quality financial information
- Be happy getting involved with the detail but able to see the bigger picture and support the business managers
- Must have strong Excel skills
- A curious mind - able to look beyond the numbers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present accurate data in an insightful and impactful manner
- Deadline focused with good organisation and planning ability
- Enjoy working in team but also self-driven and accountable
So, What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing organisation.
- Competitive package including a salary between £40K to £45K plus benefits package
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's