|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 14:33|
Are you looking to lead on management accounting for a children's charity?
Would working to business partner with multiple senior stakeholders be of interest to you?
Does working for a long established charity in Central London interest you?
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous salary package of £45-50k
- Substantial pension contribution
- Working in a large office in Central London
- Producing detailed management reporting for areas including fundraising and service contracts
- Prepare cashflow forecasting and additional strategic financial plans in collaboration with other members of the senior finance team
- Working towards planning, maintenance and development of the budget for the charity
- Act as a business partner to various members of the SMT including senior non-finance staff, in order to deliver and present financial information in a way that is understandable
- Provide training and exposure for junior members of the team
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Excellent communication skills with experience in working with and explaining complex financial information to non-finance staff
- A proactive nature
- Ideally have experience working in a charitable organisation
- Ideally have experience of working with service contracts from a finance perspective
Applications are being reviewed over the Christmas period and into the new year so please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £47000 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£325 - £400 per day