|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Green|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 19:39|
High calibre, ambitious and driven Management Accountant required for sophisticated and successful business
Your new company
Hugely successful specialist manufacturing business with long established customers in UK, Asia and Europe. This company provide a number of highly engineered and complex products to key customers in some of the UK's largest organisations.
Your new role
Working in a collaborative and motivated finance team, reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will give you ownership of the management accounting and financial accounting for a group of subsidiary companies.
As you will own the finance story for the subsidiary companies, you will also be involved in business partnering and elements of finance manager level duties. Day to day duties to include
* Maintain and further develop the monthly management reporting pack for the group companies to provide accurate and informative management information for the directors
* Gain an in-depth and hands on comprehension of the capabilities manufacturing module of the ERP system to ensure its use is maximised
* Assist with the development and use of the MRP and scheduling module within the ERP system.
* Manage and maintain the production costs within the ERP system and its relationship with project costs.
* Review and maintain the company's processes and procedures to ensure the effective use of the ERP system and cost controls and processes are fully embedded within the business.
* Assist the operations department with the collection and understanding of cost collection.
* Analyse performance not only in terms of cost but also resource and time.
* Implement, maintain and report on meaningful KPI's.
* Review all costs within the host ERP system to assist projects to enable contract cost and profitability analysis against the budgets.
* Regularly review, open projects with the project accountant and project managers
* Provide support for the production of the statutory accounts for the group companies.
* Provide year end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconciliation.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally qualified or on the path to full qualification
Driven, proactive and self-motivated individual
Prior experience in manufacturing
What you'll get in return
Good salary and benefits, with some flexible working
On site parking and facilities
Early Friday finish
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
£36 - £45000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum