|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£20.00 - £26.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Adam Brooks|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 16:22|
Your new organisation
Our client is a well-known Public-Sector organisation based in Cardiff. They are looking for an interim Management Accountant to assist during a period of significant change.
Your new role
You will work closely with the Senior Management Accountant in improving the management and financial accounting process. Other duties include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts, monthly reforecasts and budget information ensuring they are accurate and completed to the agreed timetable
- Provide business partnering support to the business
- Analysis and reconciliation, and ensuring integrity, of balance sheet accounts;
- Verify the accuracy of the income and expenditure, and reports to managers
- Analysis of reports provided to managers
- Communicate with and provide financial support to managers
- Prepare financial information with supporting documentation for the business plan
- Prepare any adhoc reports as and when requested.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual accounts
- Liaise with external auditing bodies, e.g. NAO and HMRC
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a part/fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with recent first-hand experience of substantive finance process improvement. You will have advanced Excel skills and have a flexible but focussed approach on delivering the required change. You will utilise your effective interpersonal skills to add value and be ready to change what work is done each month. Previous experience in a large complex organisation would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You will work for an organisation that is truly passionate about their services and value their staff highly. This role is paying up to £26 p/h (inclusive of holiday pay) on an initial 3 month interim placement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Adam Brooks now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Management Accountant
£40k - 45k per year + Excellent Study Support
Senior Management Accountant
£42000 - £50000 per annum
£40,630 - £42,606
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
£35k - 40k per year