|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Green|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 18:15|
Management Accountant role Central Exeter
Your new company
High profile and well regarded employer in central Exeter. This organisation are able to offer flexible working and an excellent work / life balance as well as superb benefits / pension scheme.
Your new role
You will be the lead accountant, providing management accounting across a range of services providing financial advice and guidance on issues including :
- Preparation of Budgets;
- Budget Monitoring;
- Production of statements, adhering to deadlines set by the Deputy CFO;
- Capital monitoring;
- Financial advice and Support.
In addition to this you role will involve
- Undertaking technical research and advise management as appropriate.
- Regularly attending meetings representing Finance.
- Preparing reports and project evaluations, financial and otherwise, within agreed timescales.
- Develop quality management initiatives
- Manage strategic, corporate and unit projects as required within agreed timescales.
What you'll need to succeed
CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualfied
Prior experience gained in financial accounting or management accounting in industry or not for profit.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's