|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 18:22|
This is a key role supporting the Group Financial Controller in delivering management and statutory information for a global technology business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their accounting skills in an international environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the weekly and month end flash sales reporting process
- Review and analysis of subsidiary
- TB's ensuring their accuracy and compliance with IFRS/Group policies
- Assisting subsidiaries with and managing month end reporting processes ensuring deadlines are met
- Assisting with the consolidation of Group Accounts from subsidiary trial balances using BPC and Hyperion Providing financial analysis and explanatory commentary of actual performance against prior year, plans and forecasts.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts for Directors and Senior Managers Production of ad-hoc reports as requested by Directors and Management Intercompany reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have the following:
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail Fully Qualified Good Excel knowledge (e.g. lookups, pivot tables) Ability to work flexibly to meet tight month and year end deadlines Ability to establish good working relationships across the Group with businesses and other corporate departments. Experience in a multicurrency environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's