|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 14:24|
Do you enjoy travelling? Have an interest in PR? This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and commercially astute Management Accountant to join a brand within the forefront of the travel marketing space. The Agency has a long-established reputation and has now become part of a Group that while also established has grown quickly in recent years. The role offers plenty of scope for future development to become a Financial Controller (and beyond) both in the UK and abroad.
You will interact with Senior Management, develop systems and processes, work with Operational Managers and clients on RFP’s, P&L’s and contracts. This would be a great role for someone who has a strong understanding of International GAAP, Revenue Recognition and some ability to understand client contracts. It is a vibrant environment with fortnightly drinks and travel perks. The scope of projects and the interaction with the Leadership team is unparalleled from a development perspective. The role may require very limited travel to other offices.
Main duties include:
- Partnering with Operational Managers for financial support and queries on the P&L and client billing/profitability and client contracts.
- Producing monthly management accounts including month-end journal entries and analysis.
- Managing the annual statutory audit
- Preparing corporation tax computations
- Weekly cash flow reporting
- Completing annual budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Assisting in systems implementation and development
- Developing and implementing new policies
- Assisting in payroll
- Preparing various quarterly and annual returns to HMRC/ONS
- Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are prepared on a monthly basis
- Producing the periodic VAT return
- Managing fixed asset register and capital expenditure reporting
- Identifying new value for money initiatives
- Ad hoc analytical work as required by Senior Management
Key skills & experience required:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (preferably ACA)
- Strong technical ability including experience of UK GAAP (particularly FRS 102) and US GAAP required, IFRS exposure would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence and ability to discuss numbers with all stakeholders including non-finance personnel.
- Strong Excel (At least sum-if, v-look-up etc)
- Systems’ ability (Paprika would be beneficial)
- Self-starter, someone who can use their initiative and proactively push things forward
- Enjoys working as part of a close-knit team, keen to get involved in company activities and events
If you feel like you meet the criteria for this role please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
No Recruitment Agencies please!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £53000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
£45000 - £52000.00 per annum
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits