|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 11:24|
Your new company
This business are a fresh, fast-paced SME going through an exciting period of change. With a strong growth strategy they are driven to appoint the most forward-thinking, proactive team to support them in this.
Your new role
This new position has been created to drive the production of management accounting, manage cost centre reporting and analysis and take responsibility for capital spend forecasting. Key areas that the role will cover include:
- Production of all management reporting
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Business partnering with operations, providing them with financial information to support them with month end reviews and budgets / reforecasts, as well as decision making to drive the business forward and influence results.
- Develop and implement a capital spend process
- Collaborate with production to implement and produce product costing accounting.
- Cost reporting
- Identify and implement improvements in systems and processes
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal person for this role will be fully ACA qualified with demonstrable, recent experience in management reporting and cost accounting. Commercially-minded and analytical, it is essential that you have confident communication skills and the ability to influence others at all levels, across various departments. Key qualities required include enthusiasm, positive attitude, integrity and a proactive nature along with an advanced Excel skill set.
What you'll get in return
This business will offer excellent benefits and the chance to progress in a value-adding role with a business going through an exciting period of change
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For more information visit microsites.hays.co.uk/jobs/racing-point-F1/ or call Hays Accountancy & Finance in Northampton.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's