|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Start Date:||2019-09-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 16:13|
Competitive salary and benefits
We are a rapidly growing luxury online retail business who has recently entered the mainstream retail space in the UK and internationally. As a result of our continued growth, we are looking to speak with management accountants/finance analysts who are excited to work with us. Founded in 2009 we have built up a considerable reputation as a reliable, efficient and friendly online boutique. We have been built on the key principles of honesty, integrity, and the highest levels of customer service.
Our culture - We are very proud to have a fun, highly creative, dynamic and passionate team and we are looking for a Management Accountant to help us grow. We are the sort of company where your involvement can go well beyond the role profile and you can add some real value through your work.
- Producing monthly Management Accounts for all entities. Analysing monthly performance against forecast and prior year. Have ownership for the timely issue of the Reporting Pack
- Owning and updating the P&L, Cash and Balance Sheet forecasts.
- Collating, reporting and analysing divisional trading performance by brand, channel and age including ASP, Margins and stock turn.
- Building and maintaining commercial reporting suites for our new Retail sites.
- Driving the design, build and maintenance of a database/data lake which will be the prime source of commercial data and serve our needs as we grow.
- Owning the production of timely and accurate weekly trading and commercial statistics.
- Identifying and fixing issues with existing data.
- Monitoring and reporting on sales team performance & data entry
- Assist with completion of month-end processes and reconciliations.
- Reconciling the in-house systems to give confidence in the data presented.
- Identifying trends and presenting commercial insight to drive the business forward.
- Outstanding Excel / Google Sheets skills. (essential)
- Ideally newly qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent) or in final exams.
- Experience of building Databases. (nice to have)
- Experience of simplifying and presenting complex data succinctly and with insight. (essential)
- Intellectual curiosity with strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Well organized and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Multi-site Retail reporting experience. (nice to have)
- Experience of using Xero (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Stock (nice to have)
- Multi-currency reporting experience (nice to have)
- VAT (marginal) experience is beneficial (nice to have)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
Snr Management Accountant
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Finance Business Partner/Senior Management Accountant
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum