|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Green|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 18:35|
Management Accountant role Central Exeter
Your new company
High profile and well regarded employer in central Exeter.
Your new role
You will be the lead accountant, providing management accounting across a range of services providing financial advice and guidance on issues including :
- Preparation of Budgets;
- Budget Monitoring;
- Production of statements, adhering to deadlines set by the Deputy CFO;
- Capital monitoring;
- Financial advice and Support.
In addition to this you role will involve
- Undertaking technical research and advise management as appropriate.
- Regularly attending meetings representing Finance.
- Preparing reports and project evaluations, financial and otherwise, within agreed timescales.
- Develop quality management initiatives
- Manage strategic, corporate and unit projects as required within agreed timescales.
What you'll need to succeed
Prior experience gained in a similar role, ideally for a Public Sector or Not For Profit organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Management Accountant
£30,500 - 35,734 per year + £5000 accountancy and £2500 part qualified accountancy allowance
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Project Accountant X2
£35,635 - 40,248 per year + £5000 accountancy allowance
Interim Senior Accountant
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Head of Finance
£53000 - £60000 per annum