|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£200.00 - £240.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Samraj Johal|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 09:21|
We are working with our client to recruit for a Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis.
Your new company
You will be working for a large organisation specialising within the construction industry. This organisation operate a structured and successful working environment, where the team is split dependent on the division they work for. This business offer the opportunity to develop your skill set and progress through the team meaning you will not be limited here. They are easily accessible in the local market and have free parking available on site.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will have a series of roles and responsibilities to adhere to:
- Prepare, review, present and analyse periodic financial statements, including profit and loss and balance sheet accounts, cash flow statements, budgets, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Oversee the preparation of an annual budget and assist the Financial Controller in building a five year plan encompassing balance sheet and cash flow together with performance forecasts as required.
- Contribute strongly in the preparation of annual statutory accounts and supporting notes for audit, providing all supplementary analysis and documentation on request.
- Formulate, implement and maintain internal controls
- Oversee all transaction based data capture and information flow business processes, continually refining and updating to improve efficiency, accuracy and completeness, reduce errors and fulfil information provision requirements.
- Work with the IT department and other system stakeholders in providing comprehensive systems support to all users of the Purgo transaction processing system.
- Identify and critically evaluate opportunities for continued development in line with evolving business processes.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis to maintain business relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed at this role, you will need to have had previous experience within a Management Accountant position, and be confident in completing the tasks stated above. You will also need to have a good knowledge of Excel and previous use of financial systems.
What you'll get in return
In return for this role, you will receive a rate of pay between £200 and £240 per day depending on your experience level. You will also receive a substantial amount of holiday and any other company benefits once employed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's