|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£200.00 - £250.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Samraj Johal|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 08:56|
We are working with our client to recruit for a Management Accountant on a temporary basis.
Your new company
You will be working for a well known financial services business based in Swindon who have been consistently successful within their market. This organisation operate a professional and high performing working environment, and are looking for someone to share in this work ethic. This business needs someone who can confidently assist with the increased workload and can adapt to the needs of the business.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will have a series of roles and responsibilities to adhere to:
- The preparation and review of monthly Management Accounts for offshore funds including the analysis and reconciliation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account, General Ledger items and completing Net Asset Value computations for external fund accounting and pricing teams.
- To deputise for the Client Accounting Manager and aid in the control and supervision of a team of Fund Accountants. This includes recruitment and training where required.
- The preparation of supporting documents/workings and liaison with internal and external auditors.
- To be responsible for the production of the Annual Audited Financial Statements and interim unaudited Financial Statements.
- The computation, general ledger reconciliation and submission of quarterly VAT Returns and payment of sums payable to H M Revenue & Customs, to include the review of VAT returns prepared by other members of the team.
- To produce monthly internal Management Information, including Liquidity Forecasts and Property Fund Sector reports.
- To provide data and information to Marketing, Sales & Distribution and Data Management teams, including assistance with the completion of the associated investor questionnaires.
- To assist with the annual review of documented procedures for tasks performed in the role.
- Ensure continuous implementation and strict application of operational and accounting standards and controls.
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary that may occur from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful at this role you will need to have at least 3 years experience as a Management Accountant. You will need to feel confident in completing the tasks stated above and have a good knowledge of Excel. It would also be advantageous if you have a previous background within financial services.
What you'll get in return
In return for this role, you will receive a rate of pay between £200 and £250 per day depending on your experience. You will also receive a substantial amount of holiday and any other company benefits once employed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's