|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Green|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 19:57|
Finance Office / Management Accounting role
Your new company
National organisation with a South West regional office in Somerset, TA21.
This is a highly ethical employer, able to offer their staff a stable and professional working environment, with a good attitude to work / life balance.
Your new role
This position is well suited to a part qualified or recently qualified individual wanting to develop their management accounting skills further. Duties in the role to include :
- Prepare monthly consolidated management accounts
- Prepare accounting journals, including accruals & prepayments
- Review all posting to the general ledger to ensure accuracy and legitimacy of all financial data.
- Undertake variance analysis and produce supporting commentary to explain variances to assist operational staff in identifying corrective action required.
- Ensure all invoices are input into the general ledger and accounted for
- Prepare budget models, using robust forecasting tools
- Chase arrears, in order that any outstanding debit is minimised and recovered quickly.
- Undertake all month end processes for one site
- Provide guidance and support to regional staff and managers
- Respond to financial queries raised by regional operational staff
What you'll get in return
Stable, professional and supportive working environment
Longer term career development opportunities, to be expected in a larger organisation
Market rate salary + benefits pack
Good work / life balance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus plus Benefits
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum