|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Reference:||SM 240619 MGTA_1561393264|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 17:21|
-Responsible for producing and maintaining group management accounts
- Challenge and understand business and department performance
- Prepare Overhead reports and analysis each month providing explanation of variances to budget.
- Process fixed asset additions
- Posting monthly journals, including prepayments and overhead accruals.
- Prepare the monthly intercompany matrix.
- Performing general ledger reconciliations for your designated companies and those associated with the Group Overhead following up reconciling transactions in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Budget & re-Forecast for Group Overheads
- Maintain the Integrity Model and check BACS payments against the model.
- Prepare and distribute the directors and third party loan account statements each month, including charging interest where required.
- Prepare the subsidiary annual financial statements for the designated companies.
- Prepare annual audit file schedules for your designated companies and liaise with external auditors.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare annual corporation tax computations for your designated companies.
- Prepare National Statistics returns.
- Assist with supplementary accounting activities as required by the Financial Controller.
This role would suit an ambitious management accountant looking to take on a challenging and rewarding role within a rapidly growing business. Previous experience in a management accounting role will be essential and very strong Excel skills will be expected.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's