|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 14:43|
Management Accountant role with a PE backed SaaS business based in City of London. This is a varied commercial role with a pathway to FC in 18 months paying 55K + Benefits.
Our client is a rapidly expanding SaaS business that is private equity backed and is rapidly expanding. As a SaaS business they operate in the film/media/theatre space and are posting consistent growth across both their UK and US markets. This is a global business that is looking to strengthen their finance function by bringing in a Management Accountant into their City of London finance team. They have also just brought on board 2 extremely high calibre C-Suite members and this role would help drive their further growth strategy.
The Finance team is a streamline function (5 heads) but they have a great working environment as they have an office space which they share with a number of other start-ups backed by the same PE house. This offers both a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
This Management Accountant role reports into the CFO and will have broad and varied responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ownership of Month End Process
- Commercial - Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting, Cash Flow Forecasting etc.
- Finance Process & Controls Improvements
- Assist with the opening of new international subsidiaries
- Assist with further team recruitment and development
- Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel Capabilities
- Subscription Revenue or Recurring Revenue Exposure Highly Beneficial
- FRS Exposure (US GAAP Also Beneficial)
- Passion for Film/Theatre/Media highly desirable
- Able to Commute to City of London
What's On Offer
- Up to £55,000
- Pathway towards Financial Controller (18 month time line)
- Team Wins/Drinks
- Free Yoga/Gym Classes
- Social Events (Across the direct business and the PE group)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's