|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||Up to £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter O'Sullivan|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 17:21|
Management Accountant to support the activity centres of a medium sized charity that supports young people.
Your new company:
A not for profit organisation with a number of activity centres which are spread throughout the Country. These are revenue generating part of the organisation and include elements such as accommodation, camping, events and catering. The organisation has an income of £20m.
Your new role:
* To report to the Head of Finance and work closely with the Head of Property.
* To provide a financial & business management service acting as business partner to Activity Centres
* To ensure the smooth running of all the accounting, bookkeeping, banking, payments, receipts, investments and cash flow management functions for the activity centres
* To produce the monthly & quarterly management accounts and reporting for a variety of audiences including Director of Finance and Professional Services, activity centre managers, Head of Property, SMT, the Finance Committee and Trustees.
* To co-ordinate the production of budgets and re-forecasts for the organisation
* To provide financial support for commercial development of each centre
What you'll need to succeed:
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant with previous experience of working in the hospitality or events sectors. You will be a strong communicator with a commercial focus. This role requires some travel to the activity centres so a willingness to do some limited over night stays is required although most of the travel will be day trips.
What you'll get in return:
This is a fantastic organisation offering formative experiences to young people. The organisation have recently gone through some very positive changes to ensure the service they offer is relevant to the current generation so it is an exciting time to join. The organisation also offers a competitive package of benefits including flexibility, work life balance and a 10% pension contribution.
What you need to do now
Please apply asap to be considered!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits
£45000 - £47000 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
Management Accountant (PQ/Newly Qualified)
£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits