|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter O'Sullivan|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 14:00|
Management Accountant working with a large charity in Central London - managing one person.
Your new company
One of the largest charities in the UK with an income of over £200m. This organisation is well known in both the UK as well as internationally. The organisation has a large finance team with lots of opportunity within the team for career progression and advancement.
Your new role
Financial analysis, budgeting support and financial planning reflecting the organisation's objectives. Providing customer focused financial partnering to meet the departments current requirements and planned future developments. Lead, manage and develop one direct report.
- Present management accounts and other relevant data to budget holders
- Provide relevant support through business cases with financial analysis and advise as needed
- Meet with on a monthly/quarterly basis to explain & verify variance on budgets &
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant
- Significant experience of Management Accounting, Balanced Scorecards, budgeting & forecasting.
- Financial planning & analysis experience with strong business partnering focus.
What you'll get in return
This organisation will offer offer you experience of working with a large, complex organisation. There are progression opportunities within the structure due to their size. Furthermore the organisation offers a competitive package of benefits including a pension contribution of more than 10% and work life balance.
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Management Accountant
South West London, London
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
£15.00 - £22.00 per hour
Interim Financial Accountant
£200.00 - £220.00 per day
Financial Accountant (Reporting)
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + pension + holidays
Interim Finance Business Partner
£50000 - £60000 per annum