|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£150.00 - £225.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Beach|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 13:19|
Your new company
A Multi-Academy Trust based in West Yorkshire are seeking a contractor to come into the organisation and do a full review of their Management Accountants process, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Your new role
This role is to review and develop the opportunity to provide high quality management information to the CFO, individual school leaders and the Trust Board. Some of your duties include
- Assist in budget and forecasting process to ensure that individual schools budgets across the Trust are designed to facilitate CEO/Head teachers plans for school improvement
- To maintain accurate financial records
- Review the production of monthly accounts in line with month end timetable for an allocation of schools within the trust and recommend timely changes
- To review the analysis of month end figures including comparisons to previous month and previous year and to forecast investigating differences. Again to provide recommendations to improve process.
- Process map enhanced management accounts process for future use.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have a formal accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA, AAT) Essential experience includes management accounting function expertise including the preparation of management accounts and the ability to review and enhance process. Experience of working within the education or public sector would be highly desirable. Excellent numeracy, literacy and ICT skills and experience of Microsoft office, including Word and Excel is essential and experience of PS Financials and HCSS would be an asset. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to work to deadlines and manage your own workload.
What you'll get in return
* Day rate of up to £200
* This post is immediately available for circa 3 months and the client is keen to appoint as soon as possible, so to avoid disappointment apply as soon as possible.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's