|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£3500.00 - £5000.00 per month|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 08:14|
My client an established manufacturing business is currently looking to take on an interim Management Accountant for an initial period of 6 months.
The cost and management accountant role will be to support the finance team on month end closing, improving the finance processes and financial reporting.
Based on the outskirts of Cheltenham, with some UK travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of daily, weekly management trackers
- Ownership of Manufacturing KPI's
- Preparation of Forecasting and Annual Budgets
- Perform Key ad hoc analysis on Continuous Improvements
- Month end close process to strict corporate deadlines
- Investment Appraisal Support
- Lead the review and improvement of the financial processes and offer opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Statutory Accounts and Audit
- Internal Audit and Sox Compliance
- Support the implementation of new ERP system where required
- Preparation of Ad Hoc Reports
- Hours of Employment: 37. hours a week. Flexibility may be required.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Professional Finance Qualification i.e ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Inter-Personal Skills with ability to communicate to non-financial professionals
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Flexible approach to working pattern required
- Strong Process Improvement experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
£150.00 - £180.00 per day
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + excellent benefits package
£13.06 - £22.14 per hour